Become a Certified Yoga Teacher
30th August to 18th September 2017
The Art of Living Ashram, Vasad, Gujarat
The Sri Sri School of Yoga's QCI Yoga Instructors' Training Program is an excellent opportunity for any yoga enthusiast who's interested in teaching yoga, or for those who would just like to enrich their spiritual experiences and bring more discipline in their practice. Your mind, body and soul will shine!
- Morning and evening asana sessions
- Knowledge of Yoga scriptures
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Teaching skills
- Pranayama and meditation
- Development of a proper personal practice
- Service, singing, fun and laughter
- Program dates: 30th August to 18th September 2017
- Venue: The Art of Living Ashram, Vasad, Gujarat
- Education: 12th Grade (Standard) and above
- Age: 18 years and above
- Health: Physically fit and mentally sound to undergo the rigorous training and teach yoga thereafter
This will be an Open-to-All program where the applicant need not have undergone any prior Art of Living or Sri Sri Yoga program.
The curriculum is aligned with the syllabus laid down for Level-2 Yoga Teachers, under the Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professionals, mentored by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India and owned by QCI. The students who successfully complete the programme and examination thereafter will be eligible for the certificate from QCI after clearing an interview with the PrCB.
For more information about the QCI Yoga Instructors' Training Program, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 80 674 336 10 / 11 from Monday to Saturday between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST.