Women and Technology
Date: 3 - 5 February 2012
Venue: The Art of Living International Headquarters, Bangalore
Participants can look forward to:
- Thought - Provoking Sessions: The biennial conference brings together the world’s most fascinating women thinkers and doers.
- Networking: The conference provides a platform for women leaders to meet, share their views and ideas and form networks through which they may support each other.
- Action-Oriented Outcomes: As an outcome of the deliberations, the participants are encouraged to initiate and create concrete action-plans for community service and women empowerment projects globally.
- Sri Sri Yoga: Wisdom and techniques of yoga taught in a pure and simple manner, bringing one back to oneself.
- The Art of Living Part 1 Course: Eliminate stress and experience peace through simple breathing techniques.
In this Conference entitled “Women & Technology”, we seek to explore and discuss:
- The impact of technology on society at large and in the lives of women in specific.
- The fascinating connect between Spirituality and Technology.
- To bring awareness in tech-savvy women about attending to the source by relaxing and recharging her energies through spiritual practices like yoga and meditation.
- Means to empower women in developing parts of the world through technology and to facilitate technological education.
- Creation of an information bridge between women from different parts of society.
In the words of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar; “Spirituality is the Technology of the Consciousness.” The Source of all technology and creativity is the human mind.
For more information and registration, visit http://iwc.artofliving.org.