- 34 prominent world leaders and over 200 participants discussed the need for strengthening human values and ethics in business worldwide.
- New leadership styles were discussed keeping in mind sustainable and profitable business.
- Corporates, academics and religious leaders shared their stories on the contribution of human values to corporate success and sustainability
- Environmental sustainability, climate change, sustainable products and ethics-based leadership were issues which were repeatedly discussed.
- The symposium also featured the 1st CCS World Youth Forum 2007
The Art of Living Courses
Making life a celebration
A violence-free society, disease-free body, confusion-free mind, inhibition-free intellect, trauma-free memory and sorrow-free soul is the birthright of every individual.
Providing a platform for encouraging ethical approaches to business enterprise
Reinforcing spirituality and human values as a means to establish harmony