Making Life a Celebration
modern to help you create a life of purpose, joy and confidence
Courses & Events
We are experiencing a plethora of activities, beautifully shaping up, as never before, to the run up to the International Day of Yoga, June 21st 2015, celebrated the world over, led by the High Commission of India, in all the countries.
All towards the build up to the International Day of Yoga.
As we proceed further from here, there are very beautiful, visionary events lined up, making the journey more and more exciting, ending with the Grand Finale on 21st June 2015.
A Glimpse of the forthcoming activities are as:
- Sparkling Within ~ 7 back to Back 12 minute TV episodes on Yoga & related dimensions (shooting 8th and 9th June 2015..Broadcast w.e.f 15th June on MBC daily)
- Art of Living Yoga Level 2~ 10th to 14th June 2015 (no one should miss)
- Punjabi Invasion~Food Festival 19.30 hours Wootun, AOL as a fund raiser, 19th June 2015 (flier follows)
- High Commission of India's 21st June Morning International Day of Yoga celebrations at Swami Vivekananda Intl centre, 9.45 am to 11 am (Contact point Tulsee: 57294836 & Nirupama (54960797)/Rendina (59188318)
- AOLF~High Commision Joint "Ananda~Celebrating Life & Living" ~ A unique evening of Music, knowledge and much more~refer invite & agenda 21st June evening 17.30 pm to 19.30 pm onwards
- Presence of AOLF Mauritius in Reunion Islands on 21st Intl Yoga Day
- Projects Management Workshop: 28th June (Sunday) 10 am to 12 pm
- Collaboration with Ministry of Education & Human Resources:
- Yoga for Kids as a Pilot across 5 schools
- 200+ school children being a part of the IYD Visual on 21st June Morning at swami Vivekananda Intl Centre
- Participation of Minister/Her office bearers on 21st June "Ananda" Celebrations
- Collaboration with Ministry of Social securities
- YLTP for 100 Youth as a pilot
- YES! for the Youth in their Youth rehabilitation centre
- Participation of Minister/Her office bearers on 21st June "Ananda" Celebrations.
Learn Sudarshan Kriya
Sudarshan Kriya®: A powerful breathing technique to discover your unlimited power and freedom - not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
Connect to your depth through the secrets of your breath.
Calm & Creative
As a freelance photographer, being creative, you have to be clear of any inhibitions. Only a settled frame of mind can be creative. Creativity dawns as a by-product of meditation and spirituality.~ Pankaj Anand, Artist, Mumbai, India
Awareness and Smiles
"The Art of Living Part 1 program gave me awareness about who I am, what I feel and what I want. Sudarshan Kriya gave me lightness and I started to wear a smile daily."~ Karolina, Writer, Lithuania
- 152 countries
- 6 continents
- 33 years of service
- Touched 370 million people