Often you do not have reverence for that which you own, and losing that reverence happens unconsciously.
Whatever you revere becomes bigger than you. When you have reverence in all your relationships then your own consciousness expands. Then even small things appear to be significant and big. Every little creature appears to be dignified. It is the reverence in every relationship that saves the relationship.
When you have reverence for the whole universe, you are in harmony with the whole universe. Then you do not need to reject or renounce anything.
Reverence in ownership frees you from greed, jealousy and lust. Cultivate the skill of having reverence every moment in your life.
Read earlier posts
When Love Becomes EternalFebruary 26, 2015
- Let Nature Be Your Valentine
- Don't Doubt Love
- A Sharp Mind & A Soft Heart
- Life is an Education
- Take Life with Sincerity & Commitment
Take Life With EnthusiasmFebruary 18, 2015
- The 2 Choices in Life
- True Rest in in Contentment
- Remember: Everything is Temporary
- Be Centered Through all the Praise and Blame
Do Business EthicallyFebruary 18, 2015
- Corporate Culture & Spirituality
- Aim of the CCS Conference
- Showcasing Success Stories of Ethical Business Organizations
- Business & Corporate Social Responisbility
Truth ResonatesJanuary 29, 2015
- Spirit Longs for the Truth
- Stay one One Path & Don't Waver
- When You Are Here Be Here
- You Are Made Up of Love
Keep The Faith IntactJanuary 27, 2015
- Why Are You Here?
- True Faith Never Falls
- The Only Way to God
- Science vs. Spirituality
From Darkness To LightJanuary 14, 2015
- 4 Pillar of Democracy
- Spirituality Uplifts Society
- Turning Questions to Wonder
- Benefits of Regular Chanting
- Lets Gift a Better World to the Future
You Can Move TimeJanuary 8, 2015
- The Influences of Time
- The Power of the Soul
- There is a Purpose in all Events
- Are You Learning Your Lessons?
- How Pleasure Leads to Pain