A Dialogue with Sri Sri
A Dialogue with Gurudev on "Unlimited Potential, Limited Opportunities - How can we create a Harmonious Society? "
Date & Time: Feb 9, 2014; 8:30 - 9:30 pm IST
Event Description: Online Interaction with Gurudev as part of the 6th International Women's Conference entitledHarmony: Evolution Towards Perfection.
Women are the backbone of any society. Their role in the development of a society is of utmost importance. In fact, it is the key criterion that determines the strength and harmony in a society. Yet, women are constantly searching for answers to the multitude of issues that hinder their progress and peace of mind. When solutions are infused with human values, when they bring together people from all walks of life and create a sense of belongingness, only then can a violence-free and stress-free society emerge where women are given due regard, respect and importance.
From Trauma relief, women safety, human rights, environmental care to fashion, media and film-making, the discussion is between women who have dedicated themselves to that field and a spiritual Master venerated world over for His wisdom and has the promise of being eye-opening and thoroughly engaging.
This event will highlight solutions and add new perspectives to the challenges we face with a focus on strengthening the resolve for peace, harmony and leadership in women.
Partial List of speakers on the Event:
1. Ms. Fatou Bensouda, Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court of Justice, The Hague
2. The Honorable Ms. Nancy Pelosi, Democratic and Minority Leader of the House, USA
3. Annika Doppings, Filmmaker, Sweden
4. Mary Kom, Olympic Boxer, India
5. Ms. Asha Bhosle, Singer, India
6. Vandana Shiva, Environmentalist, India
7. Ms. Maria do Rosario, Human Rights Minister, Brasil,
8. Ritu Kumar, Fashion Designer, India
9. The Honorable Ms. Naida Glavish, Member of Parliament, New Zealand
10. The Honorable Ms. Aliza Lavie, Member of Parliament, Knesset, Israel
11. The Honorable Hitomi Tokuda, Consul General of the Kingdom of Bhutan in Tokyo, Japan
12. Criselda Kananda, TV Presenter, South Africa
13. Dr. Kiran Bedi, Social Activist, India
There will also be questions from civil society from Iraq, Senegal, Syrian refugees in Turkey, Hungary and so on. Connect live and join in the effort to make life a celebration on this planet!