Maha Shivratri - 2014 with Sri Sri at Bangalore Ashram
Shivaratri is taking refuge in Shiva. You take refuge in Shiva for your true nature is Shiva. Shiva is that blissful and innocent consciousness which exists in every atom of the universe and also in us. Celebrating the Shiva Tattva in oneself is called Shivaratri. ‘Ratri’ means night, the time for rest, when everything becomes quiet and peaceful. Shivaratri is not only rest for body, but for mind and ‘Ego’. - Gurudev
Maha Shivratri 2014 : Why you should be there?
Experience CELEBRATION - MEDITATION - TRANSFORMATION in Maha Shivaratri Celebrations with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar at Bangalore Ashram.
After the Grand Celebrations of Maha Shivaratri 2013, Bangalore Ashram once again invites you to be join the historical Maha Shivaratri 2014 Celebrations in the divine presence of Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
MAHA SHIVARATRI DAY CELEBRATIONS (27th February, 2014)
- Rudra Puja with Gurudev followed by Satsang
Programs during and after Maha Shivaratri:
Program name: Maha Shivratri AMC
Dates: 26 Feb. - 2 March 2014
Eligibility: Part-1 / YES!+
Registration can be done on www.bangaloreashram.org
- Simply click on "Register Online" icon on the right side.
- If you are a first time user, you will have to create an account to see the complete list of courses offered at the Ashram.
- After creating an account, you can choose which courses to register for.
- Contribution amounts would be displayed at the time of registration.
- A registration is complete only after you make the online payment.