Posted: April 28, 2018
This Mango Chia Pudding is a totally divine vegan recipe! A mango-cashew pudding sprinkled with dark chocolate, it’s a delicious dessert that will quickly become a favorite.
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 2 mangos
- 8 cashews
- 1/3 cup of agave nectar
- Soak chia in 2 cups of water at least 5 mins so that they expand.
- Blend chia seeds, mangoes, cashews and some agave nectar together.
- You can refrigerate it for a few hours.
- Once done scoop out the pudding and sprinkle some dark chocolate on top of the pudding.
- Enjoy, and refrigerate the leftovers, if any!
Benefits of Chia seeds:
- Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- When mixed with water, they can replace eggs in vegan cooking.
- Apart from chia seeds' fiber content, their high levels of omega-3-fatty acids and alpha-linoleic acid may be useful for weight loss.
Recipe by Kasia Fraser, originally written for Hello Delicious. Edited by Ankita Kawde