Posted: May 10, 2018
This amazing Thai dish is full of delicious vegetables covered in tasty coconut milk, making it a perfect winter meal for cold evenings!
- 1 carrot
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- small bunch of broccolini
- raw coconut milk
- small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 lime (juice it)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- half tsp of red chili powder
- 1 tsp of Celtic sea salt
Cut carrot and zucchini in long thin slices.
Cut broccolini and cherry tomatoes into small pieces. Place these vegetables aside in a bowl.
Blend coconut milk with ginger, turmeric, lime juice, chili powder and salt.
Pour the curry sauce over veggies.
Garnish with fresh alfalfa sprouts.
Add extra lime juice if needed!
- Turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory that cleans and restores the liver.
- Coconut milk helps strengthen the immune system.
- Alfalfa sprouts are full of vitamin C, and one serving of alfalfa sprouts can offer 14 percent of your recommended daily value of vitamin C.
Recipe by Kasia Fraser, originally written for Hello Delicious. Edited by Ankita Kawde