May 14 2009
Divine love is the present, yet we hold on to the paper and believe we have already enjoyed the gift. It’s like putting a chocolate in your mouth with the foil wrapping still on. A little chocolate may seep through, but the foil makes sores in the mouth.
Unwrap the present. The whole world is there for you to enjoy. The wise know how to enjoy the gift inside, while the ignorant get stuck to the paper.
Read earlier posts
Feel Abundant This DhantherasNovember 10, 2015
- Feel abundant
- Abundance attracts Abundance
- Every victory is through Grace
- When you win be grateful
A Voice Without WordsNovember 3, 2015
- Accessing the sixth sense
- A poem by Manikkavachakar
- The saints of India
- A brief on the Vaisheshika Darshan
Changing The OtherOctober 29, 2015
- How to change someone?
- The way of the Guru
- Three Levels of Consciousness
- Meaning of Vashad Yoga
- Meditation Makes You A Happier Person