May 14 2009
Divine love is the present, yet we hold on to the paper and believe we have already enjoyed the gift. It’s like putting a chocolate in your mouth with the foil wrapping still on. A little chocolate may seep through, but the foil makes sores in the mouth.
Unwrap the present. The whole world is there for you to enjoy. The wise know how to enjoy the gift inside, while the ignorant get stuck to the paper.
Read earlier posts
Practice Being ContentAugust 19, 2015
- The Art of Contentment
- Surrendering the Ego
- Balancing Sorrow & Joy
- The Merit of Service
- Dealing with the Wrong Kind
You Are Not Your ThoughtsAugust 12, 2015
- Rising Above Your Thoughts
- How Do I Merge With My Guru
- Is Marriage Within the Family Healthy?
- How to Make Your Home an Ashram
Guru Is Greater Than GodJuly 31, 2015
- Guru Leads You to God
- Importance of Planting Trees
- Namaaz and Meditation
- Meditation and Premonitions
- Dealing with Possessive Parents