In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
Right Kind Of EducationMay 15, 2015
- Choose Flowers Not Guns
- Meditation is not Concentration
- 3 Golden Rules for Meditation
- Education Should Bring Intuition
- Stress is the Cause of Conflict
Empowered By YogaApril 24, 2015
- All Babies do Yoga
- Yoga Is Natural
- Act with Mindfulness
- Stress is the Root of Conflict
- Yoga Makes You Responsible