In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
The Eye Of WisdomDecember 19, 2014
- Drop Your Negative Emotions
- Increase Your Energy by
1. Eating Healthy
2. Breathing Exercises
- Have a Positive Attitude
Your Emotional IntelligenceDecember 17, 2014
- Don't Allow Another to Cheat You
- Act Wisely at All Times
- Dealing with Insults
- When is Divorce Acceptable?
Learning From MistakesDecember 15, 2014
- Where Do Your Loyalties Lie?
- Avoid Making Mistakes
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- We Must Bring an End to Female Feticide.
No Religion Preaches HateDecember 11, 2014
- Time to Establish Our Commitment Towards Peace
- India Has Never Been Aggressive
- Non-violence is the Way
- Nether God Nor Religion Preaches Hate
No Room for GuiltDecember 9, 2014
- Avoid Guilt & Self-blame
- Knowledge is Very Precious
- Love is a Gift
- Share Your Knowledge with Others
To The Farmers Of IndiaNovember 27, 2014
- Annadaata Sukhi Bhava
- Farming in India
- Bless Those Who Provide You With Food