In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
Bhagavad Gita Ch.7April 9, 2015
- Desire: the Source of Creation
- Desire is no Against Dharma
- 3 States of Consciousness
- Going Beyond Maya
- Violence Will Not Lead You to God
Patience And PerseveranceApril 7, 2015
- Life Should be a Celebration
- 5 Experiences You Must Have
- How to Develop Your Personality
- Realize How Precious Life Is
Accept & Move On!April 2, 2015
- Every Event Has Meaning
- A Cause for Everything
- That Which Does Not Change
- Meditation Brings Understanding
- The Point Where Life Begins