By Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar┃Posted: February 07, 2019
1. Cravings bring sadness, sorrow, misery or problems. True love is devoid of all that!
2. Fear is a lack of love. Only one thing can eliminate fear and that is love.
3. Love is seeing God in the person next to us and meditation is seeing God within us.
4. In deep love, your mind is free from thoughts.
5. In love, you don’t expect anything. If you want something in return, don’t call it love.
6. When you give love a name, it becomes a relationship, and that restricts love.
7. Don’t make an effort to love or insist that someone should love you.
8. Love when distorted becomes greed, jealousy, fear and hatred.
9. Attention is not love. In fact, when there is a lot of love, there will be no attention.
10. If you ever feel lonely and feel that no one loves you, remember me.
11. Worry is an enemy of love. You cannot be in love and be worried at the same time.
12. When the energy is high and when there is love, healing happens automatically.
This post was originally published on srisriravishankar.org