The 'Know Your Teen' workshop addresses the issues that affect teenagers between 13-18 years and how parents and teachers can handle the same.
Teenagers can be some of the most delightful people on the planet. Their creativity, dreams, and passions to explore the world are qualities these budding adults naturally possess. Their interest in gadgets, computer gaming, and the internet are clear indicators of their intelligence. Yet, teenagers can fall prey to negative influences, making parenting more challenging.
The Know Your Teen workshop helps parents understand their teenagers better, and discover the root cause of behavior patterns. It points out teenagers’ thoughts that adults tend to overlook, which may have a deep impact on children. In short, Know Your Teen gives parents the tools they need today to skillfully nurture and raise the modern teenager.
Pre-requisites: None | Program duration: 3-hour interactive workshop
- Handle your child’s transition to teen.
- Stay involved in your teens life – physically and emotionally.
- Understand their need to appear trendy and be accepted among peers.
- Help your child become and remain emotionally healthy
- Be a friend and guide, who can help in choosing their career