The Art of Living Teacher Training Program (TTP) is as much about training to serve society by sharing the wisdom and knowledge of yoga as it is about becoming established in one’s Self.
If the Happiness Program experience inspired you, sharing the same as a facilitator for others may be for you. Upon completion, selected graduates will become teachers of The Art of Living Happiness Program, YES!+, Medha Yoga or the Utkarsha Yoga program.
- All applicants must have taken the Happiness Program/YES!+ and Advance Meditation Program (AMP) after which they can do the Volunteer Training Program and apply for TTP.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resident Indians can visit https://my.artofliving.org
- Internationals need to be in touch with the respective country-coordinators for further assistance and guidance on the application process.
Over 35,000 teachers globally
- 42 years
- 500+ million lives touched
- 180 countries
If I think back on moments in my life, I remember TTP as one of my most cherished memories. I experienced happiness which was not linked to anyone or anything, but purely a bliss which came from me...the inner me. Moreover, I was given the gift and honor of being able to share that experience with others through teaching. The TTP marked a turning point in my life. I am living a dream that I could never have imagined ten years ago.Teacher Training Participant