Intuition means having the right thought at the right moment.Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
What is the Art of Living - Intuition Process
Our consciousness holds immense unexplored potential. The intuition process helps children tap the mind’s possibilities safely. It enables the mind to perceive beyond the five senses and access intuition or the sixth sense.
Having a strong and well-developed intuition helps you take good decisions, communicate better, and builds confidence. Intuition aids discovery and innovation. It has shown to better academic performance and interpersonal relationships.
Since this is something inherent and not evident in our daily lives, the question of how to develop intuition becomes relevant and interesting.
I want to enroll my child but...
Can you really teach children how to develop intuition? Isn’t it an innate quality you either have or don’t have?
Everybody experiences intuition. Children have easier access to it because their mind is fresh and more open. And it is possible to develop this innate ability and make it stronger.
The Intuition Process program evokes deep and enigmatic faculties present in a latent form in every child. To help these faculties blossom and develop, your mind needs proper nurturing and nourishment. This is the crux of the Intuition Process – teaching you how to methodically access and utilize your intuitive skills.
How long is it and for which age group?
It is a 2-day program introduced for children and teenagers between the age of 5 and 18 years. Children are divided into two groups to make the program relevant to their understanding:
- Junior Group (5+ up to 8 years)
- Senior Group (8+ up to 18 years)
What is the based on? How will it be taught?
Intuition Process is based on ancient yogic techniques and incorporates various exercises along with meditation. The Intuition Process helps tap into the intuitive abilities of the mind. In this program, children are introduced to
- Yogic techniques to help relax the mind and increase focus.
- Guided meditation and relaxation techniques.
- Activities such as blindfold color identification, reading, and games, which help participants to access and use intuition.
- Home practice sequences.
Daily home practice is required to strengthen the intuitive ability and internalize what has been taught in the program. All these activities are instruments that teach the child how to develop their intuitive skills.
Why is the Intuition Process program only for children?
We are all born with a natural intuitive ability to perceive beyond our senses. This ability is especially visible in children. This is because their minds are still fresh, less obsessive and more in tune with nature.
What benefits can I expect from the Intuition Process?
Over the years, the program has been able to:
- Improve intuition
- Enhance sensory abilities
- Improve awareness and foresight
- Increase confidence
- Remove fear of the unknown
- Increase creativity and intelligence
Besides these, children in this program have been able to
- improve their grasp on a subject because of heightened curiosity and better reasoning abilities
- display interest in school work absent before
- develop a problem-solving mentality
- learn new languages fluently
- think originally, and also, understand and appreciate ideas generated by others
- develop a feeling of service towards others
- feel sensitive and respectful about diversity and differences
- interact and build rapport with others in a healthy and open manner
Many children use the skills learned in this program to improve their academic or extra-curricular performance. They approach their activities with more focus and a sense of direction.
Is the transformation in the child instantaneous and assured?
The program’s benefits are there for all to see. You can watch a multitude of videos of children and parents as theyafter following the teachings of the program.
Each child is unique and will have their own level of intuitive development. The advancement or transformation depends on the child’s own efforts and daily practice. The program advises the children to devote 15-25 minutes to home practice every day. With regular practice, children and parents have reported an improvement in their intuitive abilities. It is the basis of the breakthroughs that the children have experienced.
One of the most ancient references to intuition lies in one of India’s oldest epics - the Mahabharata. During the great battle of Kurukshetra, the King’s advisor and charioteer, Sanjaya, relates all the events of the ongoing battle to the blind king Dhritarashtra, with his powers of intuition. His divine sight helped the King ‘see’ the events of the battlefield in real time.
Can you share some experiences of parents?
- Parents of Naman Malhotra (8 years)
Naman has been practicing the Intuition Process techniques for the last two years. I have observed some remarkably positive changes in him. He has become more confident; his focus, ability to grasp things and sharpness in thinking have improved. His reflexes have also become very swift, earning him a gold medal in the Karnataka State Taekwondo Championship 2018 held in Bangalore.
- Parents of Vaishnavi Anil (12 years) Vaishnavi did the Intuition Process program in 2015. We were amazed at the abilities she manifested after doing the program. She could identify pictures, colors, and currencies, solve puzzles, read cards, play games on the phone, and solve sums blindfolded! Additionally, we witnessed an amazing transformation in her personality. She was a very shy child, and her public interaction skills were not that great. After this program, her personality underwent a 180-degree flip! She became more confident, more interactive, and lost her stage fear!
- Parents of Prit Chandresh Thummar (9 years) Prit was an introvert - reserved, and rarely communicating with people or participating in anything. When he did talk, it would be without eye contact. He was also not able to understand subjects at school. After doing the Intuition Process program, we realized that it was his lack of confidence rather than lack of understanding that made him quiet. This program helped him overcome his feelings of fear, self-consciousness, and diffidence. Now, he communicates with people confidently. He also participates in class discussions, and his performance in school has improved. He loves his daily practices - sit-ups, meditation, and other processes, which, he says, make him happy and relaxed from within.
- Parents of Nitya Jitesh Patel (10 years) Nitya did her Intuition Process program in December 2016. Since then, she has been doing her sadhana regularly twice a day. We find her more focused, responsible and communicative with her teachers and friends. She is also able to face criticism from teachers more boldly, and with awareness. She has become confident enough to discuss this with us at home, admitting her mistakes openly. We also find her more efficient in her studies, completing her work in half the time it took earlier. This program has also developed the quality of seva in her; she is now ready to help anyone who needs it.
German psychologist Gerd Gigerenzer has stated in the Harvard Business Review that intuition is an unconscious form of intelligence, based on lots of experience. It is a useful inner power that is indispensable in the world of uncertainty that we live in.
So, don’t rack your brains wondering what to buy your child! The Art of Living Intuition Process program is a priceless gift you can give your child – preparing him/her for the unknown and uncertain future ahead with the certainty of inner conviction and intuition!