In Sri Sri Yoga, the techniques of Yoga are taught in a light, joyful and thorough manner – equally useful and suitable for different levels of Yoga students, from beginners to advanced.
Sri Sri Yoga beautifully combines all the following aspects –
- Yoga Asanas/Postures – for the well-being of the body and mind (Hatha Yoga)
- Pranayama – to awaken the kundalini & regulating the flow of prana (Kundalini Yoga)
- Meditation – to nurture the mind and spirit (Raja Yoga)
- Knowledge – practical wisdom to deal with the challenges of daily life (Gyan Yoga)
- Satsang – singing and celebrating (Bhakti Yoga)
- Seva – an opportunity to get involved in service projects (Karma Yoga)