"Only an education that can nourish inbuilt virtues can impart true intelligence."
~ Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
With this vision, Gurudev founded the Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Trust in 1999 by Gurudev. An educational and health wing of The Art of Living, the trust was built to promote value-based, holistic education in a stress-free, student-friendly environment. It also aims to bring the benefits of ancient science of Ayurveda to the modern world.
- To promote value-based, holistic education in a stress-free and student-friendly environment.
- To provide an education that enhances cognitive, emotional, physical, social & spiritual learning.
- To enable students to broaden their vision & deepen their roots.
- To create world class institutions making students academically competent, innovative, creative and help them develop into socially conscious global citizens.
- To bring the benefits of the ancient science of Ayurveda to the modern world.
We have over 50,000+ students currently studying and over 0.5+ million alumni across India and abroad
- 100 plus institutions across the globe
- One free school at Dharavi, Asia's largest slum
- Two international schools in Nepal and Oman
- One Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research
- Two Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital
- One Sri Sri University at Cuttack, Odisha, India
- One Sri Sri Ravishankar Junior College at Osmanabad, Maharshtra, India
- One Sri Sri Institute of Computer Sciences at Omerga, Maharashtra, India
- One Sri Sri Institute of Nursing at Bangalore, Karnataka, India